Watch videos from our latest shows
FROM TRIALS TO TRIUMPH
We are in our Preview Season of the Show and so visit us often to see new shows. The Show airs once per week and will be going on the road this summer and early fall so stay tuned!
Show Date: 7/17/17
RELATIONSHIPS: RELOCATE & FOUND A DATE
Meet Kathleen Day, Damaysi Vazquez, Treal Ravenel, and Sharon Ann as they share about Relationships, Relocation, Dating and Destiny.
Show Date: 7/24/17
This is going to be an amazing Show. Dr. Carolyn will be featuring the 7 Queens who were recently crowned in the 2017 USA Ambassador Pageant. What’s unique about this pageant is that, you can be 10 or 60 and wear the crown.
Join Dr. Carolyn Anderson for "The Dr. Carolyn Show" with guests:
- Leah Frazier, Fashion Expert and Model
- Marla Viturello, Mrs. U.S.A. Ambassador
- Kyla Lima, Miss U.S.A. Ambassador Junior TeenYou don’t want to miss this show!
Show Date: 8/7/17
PRESIDENTS WITH A PURPOSE
LEADERSHIP ON THE LINE
Dr. Carolyn interviewed leaders from different walks of life and their journey to the top.
Success is defined in different ways and each of them will share their different leadership perspective, coming into the knowledge of their purpose and help to answer the question: Is Leadership on the line?
- Dorothy Buckhanan Wilson, LHD, International President of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated
- Bishop Bill Hamon with Christian International - Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Dr. Helen Griffith, President & Founder of e3 Civic High
- Elise Lininger, CEO of Success Coach for Elite Female Entrepreneurs
Show Date: 8/14/17
SPECIAL EDITION SHOW - 9/11 UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT IN TIME
Dr. Carolyn reflected on a very traumatic moment in the history of the United States and the World; September 11, 2001. Dr. Carolyn is an Army Veteran, so this show was quite patriotic.
She spoke with a couple guests who remembered the day like it was yesterday. While this day is traumatic for many, on the flip side, it's a day of celebration for others. Over 2000 children were born on 9/11/2001 and today so many others are celebrating birthdays, wedding anniversaries and the like. Dr. Carolyn had also had a firefighter on the Show, who shared about what it was like being a firefighter around that time and today.
Show Date: 9/11/17
HOW SHE LEADS
On Preview Episode 6 of Dr. Carolyn Show, we talked to Women Presidents from various organizations and discussed their leadership journey.
Guest lineup included:
- Dr. Dorothy Buckhanan Wilson, LHD, President of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated
- Dr. Jacqueline Del Rosario, President of Recapturing The Vision, International and affectionately known as "America's Marriage Coach."
- Sherry Fields - Leader in Network Marketing
We discussed their leadership styles and get each of their viewpoint on Leadership of Today. We talked about the different generational leadership styles and had a healthy discussion on how each guest overcame challenges, barriers, ups and downs to be where they are today.
As a framework, we discussed what it’s like being a female president today.
Show Date: 9/25/17